Feisal Abdul Rauf
NAME: Feisal Abdul Rauf
Aliases: None known
Location: North Bergen, N.J.
Education: Columbia University; MS, Stevens Institute
Occupation: Sharia advocate and proponent
Suspicious and/or Hostile Activities:
- Rauf's father studied and taught at Islam's closest equivalent to Vatican --- Al-Azhar University --- beside Hassan al-Banna and fled to Kuwait in first 1948 Egyptian crackdown on MB
- Under Rauf's permanent trusteeship, New York Islamic Cultural Center employed Al-Azhar imam Muhammad Gemeaha, who fled U.S. in Sept. 2001 said, “only the Jews” could have committed 9/11, that they “disseminate corruption in the land,” spread “heresy, homosexuality, alcoholism, and drugs” and if known, Americans would exterminate Jews like “Hitler did.”
- ICC then hired Al-Azhar envoy Omar Saleem Abu-Namous, who saw no “conclusive evidence” that innocent Muslims committed the atrocities.
- Rauf is second in command at Malaysia-based, MB- and Hamas-affiliated Perdana Global Peace Organization (IHH), single biggest donor ($366,000 by June 2010) to Free Gaza Movement and murderous spring 2010 warship Gaza “flotilla”
- In 2009, Rauf and wife Daisy Khan both refused to sign Freedom Pledge to protect former Muslims from death sentence sought by most sharia interpretations for Muslim apostates.
- Rauf pretends sharia – with perennial jihad and countless strictures on non-Muslims and women – complements U.S. Bill of Rights.
- Two Rauf books (2000 and 2004) laud sharia, envision U.S. implementation – and praise “rejuvenating” radical Islam of 14th and 18th century jurists Ibn Taymiyyah and Abdul al-Wahhab and “modernists” Jamal al-Dinal-Afghani (d. 1897) and Muhammad Abduh (d. 1905).
- Attempted in 2010 to shove 13-story Ground Zero mosque down America's throat, despite lacking full property title, and owing New York City tax arrears of $224,000
- Slumlord at four Union City, N.J. properties that lacked heat, hot water and suffered rat and vermin infestations and hazardous conditions cited in multiple health and fire code violations.
Current position: Founder and chair, American Society for Muslim Advancement and Cordoba Initiative
Ties to other groups/individuals: Second in command at terror-funding Perdana Global Peace Organization (IHH); works with Dalia Mogahed creating sharia “index” to measure Islamicity globally, funded by Malaysia and other nations in MB-founded OIC. Director Jasser Auda serves U.K. IIIT office and works with former ISNA leadership chief Louay Safi, IIIT v.p. and NAIT founder Jamal Barzinji and MFI head and 2001 Beirut terrorist conference participant Imad Ad Deen Ahmad.
Connection to MB: Familial and lifelong
Complete Documentation For: Feisal Abdul Rauf
Do you like this page?